First Aid (REHIS and SQA) training courses
Emergency First Aid (6 hours, £60pp)
This one-day REHIS accredited course gives delegates a basic understanding of first aid.
The course is highly-interactive and gives delegates the hands-on experience to successfully deliver emergency first-aid at their place of work.
On successful completion of the course and assessment a delegate will receive a REHIS certificate valid for 3 years.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: First Aid incidents
- Module 3: Unconscious casualty
- Module 4: Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Module 5: Choking casualty
- Module 6: Shock
- Module 7: Wounds and bleeding
- Module 8: Other injuries
Emergency First Aid Paediatrics (6 hours, £60pp)
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to gain the knowledge and skills required to enable them to provide effective emergency paediatric first aid. It is intended for learners such as parents and relatives, pre-school or nursery staff, toddler group volunteers, childminders and nannies, au pairs and foster parents, or anyone who has to deliver ﬁrst aid as part of their role in either childcare settings or a domestic environment.
First Aider Training (3 days, £295pp)
It is essential that you can trust the person who will care for you if you are injured or suddenly ill at work.
This course is suitable for anyone who might need to provide first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill at work, and covers a wide range of injuries and illnesses.
*Certificate valid for three years *Certified for professional use
- Become a qualified first aider (aimed at high risk workplaces).
- Covers accidents and emergencies which could happen in the workplace.
- Includes a training pack of materials to help learners practice their skills.
We’re always happy to offer help and advice on all aspects of training. Why not give us a call?